780-787 HS780-34NR-306A FREE NEXT DAY AIR SHIPPING
Robertshaw Hot Surface Ignition 780-787 HS780-34NR-306A NEXT DAY AIR SHIPPING INCLUDED
- 780-787 Robertshaw Hot Surface Ignition Module HS780-34NR-306A
Electrical Rating: supply voltage 120, 208/240 or 277VAC 50/60 Hz.
Control input voltage 24VAC.
Maximum ignitor current 5 amps resistive.
Maximum valve current 1.5 amps @ 24VAC.
Ambient temperature -40 to 176°F.
Operating humidity 95% @ 104°F.
Thermostat anticipator current .1A + load.
Factory Model HS780-34NR-306A
- The 780 Series Hot Surface Ignition Modules are designed for use on gas fired heating systems.
- The system acts on a demand for heat by a switch or thermostat to supply power to the ignition control.
- On non pre-purge models, the ignitor will be energized immediately and remain on for either of two-
- optional selected ignitor heat-up times approximately 17 or 34 seconds.
- For models with the prepurge option, there is a time delay equal to the heat-up time selected before the ignitor is energized.
- At the end of the ignitor heat-up time the gas valve is opened supplying gas to the main burner.
- After several seconds, the ignitor is turned off and the sensor is energized.
- As long as flame is sensed, the system continues to operate.
- When the thermostat is satisfied, the gas control will be closed to shut off the main burner.
- The 780 Series provides lockout and complete gas shut off if ignition is not proven after the trial for ignition sequences has been completed.
- To reset the system the thermostat or system switch must be opened for at least 10 seconds.